Competition is a natural part of doing business. While it can often seem intimidating, it is actually an essential part. It forces you to innovate and stay on top of current trends and tactics. In short, it can be a struggle to compete, but it makes your business the best it can be for your customers.
But how do you start a competitive analysis? What should you look for when conducting your market research? And what do you do with all that information?
In this e-book Angelo Vero explains the value of knowing who your competitors are and how to work with the knowledge to outsmart them.
What to expect?
- What are the benefits of competitive research?
- How to identify your (direct and indirect) competitors?
- How to work conduct a SWOT analysis for both your company and your competitors
- How to define the next steps through a TOWS analysis
- Building a roadmap to success
E-book - Checkmate your competition
Terms & conditions
Blogzine Academy does not accept any returns, neither applies refunds after buying one of the e-books.